Quality Officer (part-time – M/F/X)
Transuniverse Forwarding has been active in the groupage and transport sector since 1983. Over the years, from our offices in Wondelgem, Paris and Romania, we have built up a network of regular customers and loyal agents.
We specialise in groupage to Austria, the Baltic States, Benelux, Cyprus, Eastern Europe, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Iran, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Scandinavia, Switzerland, Maghreb, Algeria, the former Yugoslavia, Turkey and the United States.
Naturally, a growing company always needs more employees. That’s why we’re looking for you!
What does a Quality Officer do?
As a Quality Officer you are responsible for the handling and follow-up of claims related to the cargo and the means of transport. You try to limit the number of claims and ensure an appropriate solution for the parties involved.
Your duties will be as follows:
- You are responsible for the daily management of the mailbox.
- You will request the necessary documents to process claims files and progress any claims.
- You process or reject files in consultation with the person in charge.
- You follow up complaints and take the necessary measures.
- You suggest improvements in order to improve quality and service.You present the necessary arguments to justify a case.
What are your skills?
- You are accurate and always look for the best solution/compromise for all parties involved.
- You are reliable and discrete, in addition you can work independently.
- Projects and working with deadlines give you energy.
- You have the necessary telephone skills to enter into (difficult) conversations with other parties.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
What does Transuniverse Forwarding have to offer you?
You will join an enthusiastic team within a growing international company! The salary is negotiable according to experience and is supplemented with a nice package of extra legal benefits. It is a part-time position, division of the number of working hours is negotiable.
Are you convinced that you are the person we need?
Do not hesitate to introduce yourself to us. This can be done by emailing email@example.com. Afterwards we would like to invite you for a first meeting.