Customer Service Team Lead / Supervisor (M/F/X)
Transuniverse Forwarding has been active in the groupage and transport sector since 1983. Over the years, from our offices in Wondelgem, Paris and Romania, we have built up a network of regular customers and loyal agents.
We specialise in groupage to Austria, the Baltic States, Benelux, Cyprus, Eastern Europe, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Iran, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Scandinavia, Switzerland, Maghreb, Algeria, the former Yugoslavia, Turkey and the United States.
Naturally, a growing company always needs more employees. That’s why we’re looking for you!
What does a Customer Service Team Lead / Supervisor do?
You will ensure that the department functions efficiently. To this end, you will guide, coach and motivate your team. You will keep them abreast of new flows and customers. You will also draw up the work distribution plans and holiday schedules for the team. In case of absence, you will see to the necessary transfer of duties by providing manuals, a process book and work instructions.
As the first point of contact for customers, you will be responsible for everything from receipt to delivery. You will record the information and orders in the TMS system. This includes the receipt, acceptance and registration of customer orders. Tracking packages and collection basic data will also be among your duties. You will follow up customer-related procedures and take the necessary action in case of complaints. You will report and monitor any bottlenecks and, together with your team, you will seek potential improvements.
What are your talents and skills?
- You are a problem solver and take the steps that this requires.
- Managing and guiding a team energises you.
- Flexible working is not a problem for you, and you love challenges,
- Punctuality and prioritising are among your strengths.
- Your social qualities and communication skills allow you to perform well both independently and within team.
- You have the telephone skills required to communicate with customers in a commercially focused and customer-oriented manner.
- You feel comfortable in an advisory role an capable of working closely with the management team in this regard.
- Good language skills in Dutch, French and English are required.
- Do you have knowledge of the Navision ERP package? If so, this will give you a head start.
What does Transuniverse Forwarding have to offer you?
You will be part of an enthusiastic team in a growing international company! You will receive a competitive salary package supplemented by fringe benefits. There will always be opportunities for internal and external training.
Are you convinced that you’re the person we need?
Then don’t hesitate to put yourself forward. You can do this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. After that, we will invite you to a preliminary meeting.