Forklift Driver Crossdock (M-V-X)
“As an entrepreneurial family business and groupage specialist, we send fully loaded trucks on the road through our strong B2B partner network to Europe, the Middle East and North Africa”
We are creative in finding solutions, with the necessary focus on qualitative results thanks to our knowledge, experience and our commitment with respect for both internal and external parties
- Do you think respect is important?
- Do you look at things with an open mind?
- Do you feel involved and responsible for what you perform with a focus on quality results and are you flexible?
Then you already fit into our team! Please read on:
What are your duties?
You will help unload and load trucks. This involves materials of various sizes including fragile material, which must be handled with care and caution. Your proven experience allows you to do this smoothly and at a respectable pace. You are responsible for an initial inspection of the goods. You can handle a scanner.
When there is damage, you notice it in time and pass it on to your team leader. The work floor must always remain orderly and tidy. Together with your colleagues you are responsible for this.
You work in the late shift: Monday to Thursday from 16:00 to 00:00 and on Friday from 16:00 to 00:30.
What are your talents and skills?
- You can fall back on at least 3 years of experience in a Crossdock warehouse.
- A solid work pace does not scare you and you like logistical challenges.
- Your social qualities make you a good team player.
- You can speak, read and understand Dutch well and possibly have knowledge of other languages e.g. English.
- Experience with a scanning system or willingness to learn this is an absolute advantage.
- You have experience driving a forklift truck for loading and/or unloading trucks. Are you in possession of a forklift certificate? Then you already have an advantage.
What does Transuniverse Forwarding have to offer you?
Besides a good working atmosphere, pleasant afterworks, team building and staff party, as well as numerous initiatives in the context of well-being (soup in winter, healthy theme days, …) this is included in your salary package:
We offer a full-time contract of indefinite duration, after a successful interim period with flexible working arrangements in the Joint Committee 140.03.
In addition to a gross hourly wage of 16 euro + 12.5% shift premium (= 18 euro gross per hour in total), you will also receive meal vouchers and group and hospitalization insurance through the sector fund, eco vouchers, training and career opportunities in the long run.
Are you convinced that we are a match?
Certainly don’t hesitate to introduce yourself to us.
This can be done by emailing email@example.com
Afterwards we would like to invite you for a first meeting.