Orderpicker – forklift driver day shift (M-V-X)
“As an entrepreneurial family business and groupage specialist, we send fully loaded trucks on the road through our strong B2B partner network to Europe, the Middle East and North Africa”
- We are creative in finding solutions, with the necessary focus on qualitative results thanks to our knowledge, experience and our commitment with respect for both internal and external parties
- Do you think respect is important?
- Do you look at things with an open mind?
- Do you feel involved and responsible for what you perform with a focus on quality results and are you flexible?
Then you already fit into our team! Please read on:
What are your duties?
You will be responsible for accurately and efficiently preparing orders so that customers receive their goods in time. This often involves fragile material, which must be handled with care and caution. Your proven experience enables you to do this smoothly and at a respectable pace.
When there is damage, you notice it in time and pass the information on to your team leader. The work floor must always remain tidy. Together with your colleagues you are responsible for this.
You work on an hourly schedule: Monday to Thursday from 08:00 to 16:00 and on Friday from 08:00 to 16:30.
What are your talents and skills?
- You have extensive experience as a forklift driver.
- A solid work pace does not scare you and you can work accurately.
- You are willing to do manual picking work.
- Experience with a scanning system or willingness to learn this is an absolute advantage.
- You have experience driving a forklift truck. Do you have a forklift certificate? Then you have an advantage.
- Your social skills make you a good team player.
- You can speak, read and understand Dutch well and possibly have knowledge of other languages such as English.
What does Transuniverse Forwarding have to offer you?
Besides a good working atmosphere, pleasant afterworks, team building and staff party, as well as numerous initiatives in the context of well-being (soup in winter, healthy theme days, …) this is included in your salary package:
We offer a full-time contract of indefinite duration, after a successful interim period with flexible working arrangements in the Joint Committee 140.03.
In addition to a gross hourly wage of 16,00 € you will also receive meal vouchers and group and hospitalization insurance through the sector fund, eco vouchers, training and career opportunities in the long run.
Are you convinced that we are a match?
Certainly don’t hesitate to introduce yourself to us. This can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Afterwards we would like to invite you for a first meeting.