As Handling Officer you are responsible for the following:
- Counter function: first point of contact for national drivers and responsible for assigning quays;
- Monitoring the loading and unloading schedule and informing/supporting the warehouse staff;
- Organising loading and unloading lists, in consultation with the operational departments, each with their own specific requirements and according to internal procedures;
- Dealing with and/or drawing up all transport administration documents (customs/CMR etc.) to pass on to the drivers as soon as the trucks have been loaded;
- The collection, checking, release, submission and management of basic data (in the ERP system Navision) and the associated correspondence, according to internal procedures;
- Processing data from the warehouse: with regard numbers/dimensions/weights and making adjustments in agreement with the operational department and reporting damage to the Quality Department; (photos, damage report etc.)
- Classification and digitalisation of transport and company documents according to internal guidelines
- You are able to withstand stress, since the work pressure is often high;
- You are an administrative whizz;
Potential work hours
- 06:00 – 14:00
- 14:00 – 22:00
- 16:00 – 00:00
What we offer
A challenging position in a growing international company, career opportunities, salary package in line with the market and training by experienced colleagues.
Interested in this job?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sofia Ditoras on +32 9 253 31 88 for more information.