Warehouse Supervisor (M/F)
Your range of tasks:
- Managing warehouse workers and team leads on the evening shift and reporting to the Warehouse Manager;
- Striving for the lowest possible operational error rate;
- Formulating, proposing and elaborating improvement proposals to the Warehouse Manager;
- Drawing up and following up the resource planning and optimum deployment of staff and resources for the evening shift;
- Coaching, evaluating, motivating employees (workers and team leaders) on the evening shift;
- Escalation contact for warehouse employees towards the Warehouse Manager.
- You are in possession of a valid forklift certificate;
- You have knowledge of the processes and activities within a cross-dock warehouse;
- You have a basic knowledge of ADR;
- You have knowledge of transport documents/general jargon within the transport sector in Dutch, French and English;
- You have strong leadership skills;
- Knowledge of the Navision ERP package is an advantage;
What we offer:
A challenging position in a growing international company, career opportunities, salary package in line with the market and training by experienced colleagues.
Interested in this job?
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Sofia Ditoras on +32 9 253 31 88 for more information.