Warehouse Operative (M/F/X)
Transuniverse Forwarding has been active in the groupage and transport sector since 1983. Over the years, from our offices in Wondelgem, Paris and Romania, we have built up a network of regular customers and loyal agents.
We specialise in groupage to Austria, the Baltic States, Benelux, Cyprus, Eastern Europe, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Iran, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Scandinavia, Switzerland, Maghreb, Algeria, the former Yugoslavia, Turkey and the United States.
Naturally, a growing company always needs more employees. That’s why we’re looking for you!
What does a warehouse operative do?
You help with loading and unloading the trucks.
If there is any damage, you notice it in time and report it to your team leader according to the internal procedures.
The work floor must always remain orderly and tidy. Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for this.
You work in the regular evening shift from 16h00 to 00h00.
What are your talents and skills?
- You can speak, read and understand Dutch. Knowledge of other languages (English) is a plus.
- You have experience in driving a forklift for loading and/or unloading trucks.
- If necessary, you are open to working extra hours.
- You are a real team player, but can also work independently.
- Stress does not affect you.
- Safety is your priority. You make visitors, colleagues and driver aware of this by offering them fluorescent jackets, shoes …
- Being in possession of a forklift certificate is a plus but not mandatory.
What does Transuniverse Forwarding have to offer you?
You will join an enthusiastic team within a growing international company! There are always possibilities to grow.
You will receive a gross salary of € 14.50/hour + a team bonus of 12.5% + meal vouchers of € 5/day worked. There is a chance of permanent employment with the additional benefits from a permanent contract.
Are you convinced that you are the person we need?
Do not hesitate to introduce yourself. You can do so by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Afterwards, we would like to invite you for a first meeting.