Traffic Operator Export France (M/F/X)
What does a Traffic Operator Export France do?
You are in direct contact with the customer. You receive order requests for France. You coordinate and manage all groupage vehicles for your country. You plan these in a cost-effective way. It is important that export planning is always carried out in an effective and customer-friendly manner.
What are your talents and skills?
- You have a strong affinity with France and the necessary geographical knowledge.
- You will have some experience in transport – preferably as a planner.
- You will already have some experience with the ERP package Navision, MS-Office suite and you will be familiar with transport documents.
- You enjoy continuing education, through both internal and external training courses.
- Since you have a lot of contact with our customers on a daily basis, you must feel confident about talking on the phone and communicating by e-mail in Dutch and French.
- Stress-resistant, precise, punctual, organisational, customer-oriented, team player … are the words that describe you.
Knowledge of the Navision ERP package is an advantage.
What does Transuniverse Forwarding have to offer you?
You will be part of an enthusiastic team in a growing international company! You will receive a competitive salary package supplemented by fringe benefits. There are always career-development opportunities.
Are you convinced you’re the person we need?
Then don’t hesitate to put yourself forward. You can do this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. After that, we’ll invite you to a preliminary meeting.