Transuniverse Forwarding has been active in the groupage and transport sector since 1983. Over the years, from our offices in Wondelgem, Paris and Romania, we have built up a network of regular customers and loyal agents.
We specialise in groupage to Austria, the Baltic States, Benelux, Cyprus, Eastern Europe, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Iran, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Scandinavia, Switzerland, Maghreb, Algeria, the former Yugoslavia, Turkey and the United States.
Naturally, a growing company always needs more employees. That’s why we’re looking for you!
What does a supervisor do?
You are responsible for the day-to-day coordination of the crossdock warehouse. You ensure the order and tidiness of the warehouse and strive for the lowest possible error rate. You independently draw up the resource planning, ensuring optimal deployment of personnel and resources. Coaching, motivating and evaluating employees are also part of your duties.
You work alternately from 14:00 to 22:00 and 16:00 to 00:00.
What are your skills?
- You can fall back on solid experience in a similar position.
- A brisk work pace does not scare you and you like logistical challenges.
- Your social and leadership qualities ensure positive group dynamics.
- You can speak, read and understand Dutch well and have knowledge of other languages, e.g. English/French.
- You are administratively strong and are the first point of contact in case of escalations.
- Experience with a scanning system or willingness to learn this is an absolute advantage.
- You work proactively and make improvement proposals on your own initiative.
- You have experience in operating a forklift truck for loading and/or unloading lorries. Do you hold a forklift certificate? Then you already have an edge.
What does Transuniverse Forwarding have to offer you?
You will join an enthusiastic team within a growing international company! There are always opportunities for growth. The salary is negotiable according to experience and is supplemented with a nice package of extra legal benefits.
Are you convinced that you are the person we need?
Do not hesitate to introduce yourself to us. This can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Afterwards, we will be happy to invite you for a first meeting.