Planner / Dispatcher Switzerland (M/F/X)
Transuniverse Forwarding has been active in the groupage and transport sector since 1983. Over the years, from our offices in Wondelgem, Paris and Romania, we have built up a network of regular customers and loyal agents.
We specialise in groupage to Austria, the Baltic States, Benelux, Cyprus, Eastern Europe, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Iran, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Scandinavia, Switzerland, Maghreb, Algeria, the former Yugoslavia, Turkey and the United States.
Naturally, a growing company always needs more employees. That’s why we’re looking for you!
What does a Planner / Dispatcher Switzerland do?
You are responsible for the day to day coordination of the operational planning and transport activities. You ensure an efficient and customer-friendly planning with attention to price-quality. The organization of transport assignments, deliveries and pick-ups is your responsibility. You always take into account the imposed procedures and the wishes of the customers.
As back-up you will be responsible for receiving and registering incoming orders. You take into account the shipment information, customer performance and costs in order to keep the gross file profit as high as possible. You check the current files and make the loading and unloading lists for the warehouse.
You ensure a smooth transfer in case of absence and you always make the work and leave planning for the team. You work out improvement proposals and advise and report to the management team.
What are your talents and skills?
- Working flexibly isn’t a problem for you. In addition, you love challenges.
- Punctuality and setting priorities are among your strong assets.
- Your social and communication qualities ensure that contacts with customers, drivers, agents … run smoothly.
- You can adopt a flexible attitude.
- You have experience in calculating load capacities, cubages, load meters, etc.
- Shipping units such as a euro pallet, block palet and IBC have no secrets for you.
- Knowledge of the CMR legislation, ADR and INCO Terms is a requirement.
- Do you have knowledge of the ERP package Navision? Then you already have a head start.
What does Transuniverse Forwarding have to offer you?
You will be working in an enthusiastic team in a growing international company! You will receive a competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
Are you convinced that you are the person we need?
Do not hesitate to introduce yourself to us. You can do so by sending an email to email@example.com. Afterwards, we would like to invite you for a first meeting.