Maintenance worker (m/f/x)
Transuniverse Forwarding has been active in the groupage and transport sector since 1983. Over the years, from our offices in Wondelgem, Paris and Romania, we have built up a network of regular customers and loyal agents.
We specialise in groupage to Austria, the Baltic States, Benelux, Cyprus, Eastern Europe, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Iran, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Scandinavia, Switzerland, Maghreb, Algeria, the former Yugoslavia, Turkey and the United States.
Naturally, a growing company always needs more employees. That’s why we’re looking for you!
What does a maintenance worker do?
As a maintenance worker, you will be responsible for a clean and pleasant working environment within a logistics environment. The focus here is mainly on the office areas.
Your duties will be as follows:
- You are responsible for the daily maintenance of the office areas (vacuuming, mopping, dusting, disinfecting, etc.).
- Emptying bins
- Cleaning of the sanitary rooms
- Maintaining kitchens and meeting rooms
- Helping prepare equipment for certain events or happenings
- You always work with respect for the material provided
- You manage the stock room yourself and indicate when it needs restocking
What are your skills?
- A good work attitude is the main requirement for this position: you set an example in terms of order and tidiness.
- You are reliable and discrete and can work independently
- You are physically able to do the work (e.g. frequent brushing, bending, lifting, …)
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and/or English
What does Transuniverse Forwarding have to offer you?
You will join an enthusiastic team within a growing international company!
The salary is negotiable according to experience and is supplemented with a nice package of extra legal benefits. Working hours are also negotiable (full-time/part-time).
Are you convinced that you are the person we need?
Do not hesitate to introduce yourself to us. You can do this by emailing email@example.com.
Afterwards, we will be happy to invite you for a first meeting.