As a transport planner you are charged with planning autonomous customer orders in the most efficient and profitable way from point A to point B, within the given timeframes. This by using the most suitable route, network, means of transport and load rate. In case of unforeseen circumstances, you need to adapt the planning.
You have a bachelor/master degree in logistics or equal by experience.
– You are stress-proof and extremely service-oriented.
– You have a strong interest in the transport sector.
– You are a strong communicator.
– You have a good geographical knowledge.
– You are a team player.
– A challenging job in a growing international company, growth opportunities, market-based salary package and training by experienced colleagues.
Interested in this job?
Send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com
or call for more information to Olivia Adins on +32 9 253 31 89